formerly Kamera To My Eye

20 September 2010

much easier to know the answers if you know where to look

Take the guitar player for a ride
Cause He ain't never been satisfied
He thinks he owes some kind of debt
Be years before he gets over it

So pleased I am with this weekend.

Good friends, in a good town, with good things, and good times. Are you getting the picture yet? I fully understood my love of all things americana-folk at some point over the weekend. Maybe it's that I can now successfully write folk songs...that I'm actually happy with.

I'm planning on entering some Tour's next spring/summer, definitely a few good one's here in Nashville. One will be a century ride--maybe I can win it! Ha! I just
zinged myself.

If you haven't, just indulge yourself in Tallest Man On Earth (apolgies for the Myspace linkage, it's all he has). It's beautiful, raw, guy-and-a-guitar folk.

Went and saw an apartment today...fell in love as soon as I stepped inside. Original wood floors, circa 1930, 50% larger than what I'm in now, lots of windows, dining room, huge living room, cozy bedroom, yet mediocre kitchen (oh well). I'm 99% certain I'm going tomorrow to snap it up.

Woot!

To seeing that smile, hearing that folk and perusing Zen and The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance.