formerly Kamera To My Eye

28 August 2012

Maine teachings.


I am a product of my own luck.

I am a product of the family I did not choose, but love ever more for.

I am a product of the teachers who molded me, mindlessly or deliberately.

I am a product of the friends who supported me, without doubt.

I am a product of the mountain I love, tall and proud and beautiful.

I am a product of the love that I sow, certain only in it's means.

I am a product of the professors who rejected my second best, but showed me my best.

I am a product of the science I know to be truth, in harmony with the natural world.

I am a product of my alma-mater, tried and true and of its own.

I am a product of chance and happenstance, and knowing when to leap.

I am a product of sacrificing nothing worth keeping, and keeping nothing worth sacrificing.

I am a product of today and yesterday, and tomorrow will be better for it.

I am a product of a chance roll, and a calculated move.

I am a product of my own luck, and nothing else.