formerly Kamera To My Eye

25 December 2010

Merry Xmas. I'm dreaming of California, while Santa's visiting



California sunrise
Take the sleep from under our California eyes
Sitting by the ocean side
Waiting for the tide to take us home
To take us all home

She waits for the summer
To find a lover
She looks for him underneath the sand
But the air is getting colder
And the summer is getting older
You need to make up your mind

I've been sleeping for far too long
Been hibernating from your love
I need some summer sun to come and wake me up
Let it sink your help to swim
California sunrise, come and wake me up

Trying to decide are you really worth my time
I've been playing this game so long
But the code is coming through, there's nothing left to do
Oh my God, I proved myself to you

I've been sleeping far too long
Hibernating from your love
I need some summer sun to come and wake me up
Let it sink your help to swim
Where our love ends my end begins
Calfornia sunrise, come and wake me up