formerly Kamera To My Eye

16 June 2008

What really grinds my gears...

So, I decided, "you know what? I'm going to sell my Zune 30 on Amazon and get a cool $130-160 for it and help finance a new Zune 80 in the next month or so, right?"

Well, guess what? You have to PAY Amazon $40.00 per month to sell shit like that on there! Granted it is a great deal for buyers--you get a much greater feeling of trust from the seller that it is not crap since they have to pay good money to sell it...but they charge MUCH more on there than Ebay for Marketplace Zune's! Thus, to sell on Amazon I could get about $160, on ebay? $90-100!

That sucks, because Amazon has a buyer guarantee--if I were to sell a bad item to ANYONE, they could call amazon, get reimbursed then I have to deal with Amazon...so why not just use that Policy for sellers of Mp3 players and other big items!? It's crappy, really, and I'm a little dissapointed because I was totally going to use that to finance a new Zune... :(

Oh well, maybe I can sell it somewhere else