formerly Kamera To My Eye

05 April 2008

Memory Lane via MP3


So, I'm sitting here listening to some old sappy songs about love and love lost, and all the melancholic feelings it invariable inspires, and this little Irish chap I'm listening never has let me down.

Why? Well, I'll tell you, because that's how I am feeling tonight; it's quite particularly something tonight. Don't know why, don't really care, all I know is I'm feeling a little down and these are a few Damien Rice songs that get me feeling quite alright about my state. Enjoy.

Damien Rice - Amie
(O)
Damien Rice - Delicate (O)
Damien Rice - Cannonball (O)

I bought Children of Men, Syriana, and Serenity yesterday at a crappy consignment shop all for $18, and yes I was (am) quite happy. Absolutely loved Children of Men, but never got to finish/really watch Syriana and that's a movie that really demands attention, and of course I love Firefly so by default I love the movie, Serenity.

Also, enjoy this new tune by the Evangelicals.
Evangelicals - Skeleton Man (The Evening Descends)

Time to go to bed. Classes start back Monday. I am certainly well-rested and ready for them.