formerly Kamera To My Eye

04 March 2008

Let It Rain

It's been quite the Kentucky weather as of late. Not more than last week it was ~17-23 Fahrenheit, yet yesterday it was no less than 60 degrees and today--almost 70 degrees Fahrenheit!

It's quite the predicament, I do say. Do I embrace the weather and enjoy all that spring is/has/will entail, or should I accept it all at face-value and hope I don't get to attached to the wonderful feeling that is seventy degrees, sunny and slightly breezy? Well, that was an easy one. I should freaking hope I don't get attached and expect shitty-ness tomorrow.

In fact, as it goes, tomorrow will be shitty and I don't expect I'll be anything other than affirmed come this time tomorrow afternoon.

This semester has become something of a blur. I'm not sure how to handle 'blurs' and likely I'll treat these feelings as I did the original 'blurs,' thus continuing some sort of evil scheme to uproot all collegiate types in the hope of offsetting the bliss that is intelligence. Seriously, though, I've been taken aback recently at how fast the semester has gone. On one hand, I've already had an exam in Psychology and Quant Chemistry (yet, not Physics or Buddhism) and this is mind-boggling. I need to study...essentially I feel like an ant and I'm not sure how long until I get squashed.

The past few days have been both therapeutic as well as unsettling. I've finally come forth with those little nagging (and by little I mean impossibly huge) feelings that seem to bother me EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.

It's all true.

All of it.

I'm afraid the truth hurts. I'm afraid that, somehow, putting out the truth is something equivalent to the kiss-of-death.

Spring is almost here.

I need to go to sleep, but tomorrow (or when it's pretty again) I'll celebrate that fact.